Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi , 

I wanna upload a file from my local machine to salesforce account, 

Could any one help me with the sample code how would i achieve this

Thank You

I have developed an s-control that opens a new window, allows the user to enter some search criteria and then submit the HTML form via HTTP Post to a Cast Iron appliance for searching an external system.  The search happens, and then the Cast Iron orchestration "replies" to the HTTP post, and the payload of this reply is displaying in a new window that pops up instead of in the "window of origin" from which the form was posted.

Anyone have any ideas? ( PLEASE )

Hi , 

I wanna upload a file from my local machine to salesforce account, 

Could any one help me with the sample code how would i achieve this

Thank You

Hi,

I'm new to the Apex programming.

How can I send an Email alerts on particular date of every month using Batch Apex?

Thanks!

Ok, I know there are a lot of posts on this topic, and I am familiar with the two Visualforce techniques for doing this (using an outputField bound to an SObject currency field, and using the outputText value="{0,number,###,##0.00}" ). However, in my use case, I'm trying to display a currency value in the title of a pageBlock:

<apex:pageBlock title="Refund Amount: {!refundAmount}" >

I can't really use the outputText or outputField options here, so I think I need to do the formatting in my controller. The Apex documentation states that String.format(String, List<String>) works "in the same manner as apex:outputText." Has anyone actually used this method to format a Decimal value into a properly formatted currency String in Apex code?

• November 17, 2010

I am trying to deploy one class which has implemented Schedulable interface.

But when I try to deploy it using ANT I am getting the following error :

"Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress".

I am waiting for this to get resolved since more than 48 hrs and it doesn't seem to resolve.

What can be done in such case? How to deploy it to production? I tried to deploy by making packages but could not since the components in the package already exist in production and gives an error when I unzip the package. Please suggest what can be done in this situation.

• March 26, 2010
I am trying to call a Visualforce page from a custom list button.  I have done this successfully from a detail page button by creating a page using a standard controller for the detail object, selecting Visualforce page as the content source and then picking the page I wanted from the pull down list for content.

However, I can't seem to get this to work for a list button.  I pick the list button option on the custom button or link page, and pick visualforce page for the content source, but I don't get my visualforce page to appear in the content pull down list.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

As an adjunct question, should I be using the standard controller for the detail object being displayed at the top of the page or for the objects being referenced in the list (in the case I'm working on now, the objects in the list are the same object as the detail object and reference back to the detail object)? 

I understand that one of the benefits of using a visualforce page in this manner is that the id for the detail object is automatically passed to the visualforce page, thereby making data display easier on the detail page.  If a visualforce page can be invoked from a list button, what object id is passed?  That of the detail item at the top of the page?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jeff

• January 16, 2009
Hey guys
I m going through transaction control and savepoint feature of apex code and using global class and webservice keyword

webService Static Account[] roll_demo(String arg)
     {
          String[] ss = new String[]{arg};
          Account[] acc =  [select id,billingcity,name  from account where name='Aman'];
          insert acc;
          System.assertEquals(null,[select accountnumber  from  account  where id = :acc.Id].accountnumber);
      Savepoint sp = Database.setSavepoint();

return acc ;
     }

so i get error , i m not sure of the cause but i had tried  by using public class also , but it didn't work

any one can suggest where  im commiting a mistake
thx
Aman Sehgal
  • December 12, 2007
hi,

while adding a new contact at salesforce.com from 'Create New Contact' screen and clicking 'Save' button, i want the data entered to be validated from an external application at the click of a button.

how would this be possible? what integration mechanism could be used (web services, custom objects/tabs etc)?

thanks in advance,
dharamvir
  • January 24, 2006