• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If I am running a query on contacts something like
Select AccountId, FirstName, LastName from Contact

is it possible at the same time to get the account name rather than running another query?

Thanks
I appologize for the noob question, but I'm trying to work through my first queries.

Currently I am looking up firstname lastname email and id and they all return as expected. I tried to add city and state and my queries no longer returned results.

My working query looks like
$queryResult = $sfdc->query("select id, firstname, lastname, email, phone from contact where firstname = '$first_name'");

and this is what I tried
$queryResult = $sfdc->query("select id, firstname, lastname, email, city, state, phone from contact where firstname = '$first_name'");

Is there a link where I can see a list of all the valid default fields?

Thanks!

Justin
If I am running a query on contacts something like
Select AccountId, FirstName, LastName from Contact

is it possible at the same time to get the account name rather than running another query?

Thanks
I appologize for the noob question, but I'm trying to work through my first queries.

Currently I am looking up firstname lastname email and id and they all return as expected. I tried to add city and state and my queries no longer returned results.

My working query looks like
$queryResult = $sfdc->query("select id, firstname, lastname, email, phone from contact where firstname = '$first_name'");

and this is what I tried
$queryResult = $sfdc->query("select id, firstname, lastname, email, city, state, phone from contact where firstname = '$first_name'");

Is there a link where I can see a list of all the valid default fields?

Thanks!

Justin