• Technical Architect
  • Westbrook

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The call for service field description in the requirement is way different than what trailhead is actually validating.

User-added image
Hi, I hope someone can offer me some guidance as we would like to implement an approved discount structure, i.e., Internal Sales < 15%, Sales Managers <30%, Business Development Managers <40% etc. These are roles we have set up in our company hierarchy; in addition we have discounts against specific accounts as standard, which need to be accounted for. We have added a "One Off Discount" field setting using the "field level security" to allow visibility and view/edit rights against profiles which doesn't give us all the functionality and control we require. Has anyone set up something similar and if so how have you managed to achieve your successful result. Thank you for your Support.
Hi, I hope someone can offer me some guidance as we would like to implement an approved discount structure, i.e., Internal Sales < 15%, Sales Managers <30%, Business Development Managers <40% etc. These are roles we have set up in our company hierarchy; in addition we have discounts against specific accounts as standard, which need to be accounted for. We have added a "One Off Discount" field setting using the "field level security" to allow visibility and view/edit rights against profiles which doesn't give us all the functionality and control we require. Has anyone set up something similar and if so how have you managed to achieve your successful result. Thank you for your Support.

Is anyone encountering this error :

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found."

Not sure what's going wrong, but the action sure is there !

I have domain set and published for my dev org. When connecting through trailhead,it is not logging me in as I have the domain active. How can I unpublish the domain?

Thanks,

Sajila

Hi All,

We utilize the Master Parent, Parent and Child relationships for our accounts.  All of our child accounts have a custom date field that we use to indicate when they first began service with us.

It is at all possible to create a Forumula to look at all of the Parent's child accounts and pull the the eariest date from the child's custom date field?

For example,

Parent A

Child 1 - Start Date 1/1/2010

Child 2 - Start Date 6/30/2010

Child 3 - Start Date 8/2/2010

The forumla would pull 1/1/2010 as the start date (since it is the earliest of the three) and put that as the start date for the Parent account.

Any ideas if this is possible through a formula?

Thanks!

Hi.

In the VF I used the date format as YYYY-MM-dd in the 
<apex:outputText value="{0,date,YYYY/MM/dd}">
Before the last week of the year it was OK. When the new year falls in the  last week of Decemeber comes the issue.
For example
2014:
S   M  T  W Th F Sat
28 29 30 31 1   2 3

In the above calendar 1st Jan of 2015 falls in the Thurusday.So when I viewd the records of 28,29,30 of December 2014 It showed as
2015-12-28
2015-12-29
2015-12-30
2015-12-31

After that I came to know that
@"YYYY" is week-based calendar year.
@"yyyy" is ordinary calendar year.
http://realmacsoftware.com/blog/working-with-date-and-time

cheers
suresh