• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There,

I noticed something odd… when I changed one of my Text Fields to be case sensitive (unique + external id), quarries against this filed in the WHERE clause started returning ZERO records when one would be expected ….
What gives? Did anyone else notice this? Once I make the field case insensitive all is well…

<This is an ancient piece of code, PHP+API5 that can’t be ported (yet) to a newer API version>

Thx!
joshQ

• May 22, 2007
Hi There,
If you are local to the San Francisco Bay area, please join us June 5th in Sunnyvale for the next SCUG meeting... details at http://usergroups.salesforce.com/santaclara/

Please feel free to register for to the group and/or RSVP your participation at the event.   The event is free.

Feel free to pass along the invitation to any Salesforce.com users/admins/developers you may know.

Thx,
joshQ
  • May 21, 2007
Hi!

Any impact on PHP?

Support Ending for Weak Versions of SSL

PHP versions 4-5 with Salesforce API 5-8?

• March 28, 2007
I've been using Eclipse for awhile to dev sControls and a whole lot of other stuff (php, perl, javascript...).
Yesterday I got access to Apex on my Dev account and was ready to get started...
1) upgrades eclipse to 3.2.1
2) java 1.5-08
3) installed the apex toolkit

but now... neither AppExchange Toolkit nor the Apex Toolkit

all issues loading classes.

What give? Or what did I do wrong :smileyhappy: and how do I fix it?

• February 15, 2007
Hi There,
I'm excited about the outbound messages and workflow, I was wondering if there is a complete example of creating a Service that will consume the outbound messages? I assume for PHP the use of SoapServer is the easiest.

Also (and maybe this is a feature request)... under monitoring outbound messages it would be great to actually "see" what the soap message looks like.

Thx in advance,
joshQ

• January 19, 2007

Using PHP to add Attachments

Does anyone have a complete piece of PHP code to add attachments?

(PHP5/API7).

I’m getting “INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'sObject' is not supported.”

Thx – joshQ

• June 06, 2006

Hi there,
I just did a new install of php 5.1.2 and the php5-1.0.3 sforce package (on Win XP). I even read the instructions :) I believe I set up php correctly (php.ini, extensions and copies the openSSL dll / php in path etc.)... But this is what I get:
> php HelloWorld.php
PHP Notice:  SoapClient::__doRequest(): Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\sforce-php\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 74
SSL support is not available in this build

I surfed the web and this site... but I couldn’t fine anything.
I saw the pointer about the fopen and I have allow_url_fopen = On

Any ideas? I hope I missed something trivial... or a toggle somewhere.
I need an extra pair of eyes on this,
THX

• April 07, 2006
Hi There,

I noticed something odd… when I changed one of my Text Fields to be case sensitive (unique + external id), quarries against this filed in the WHERE clause started returning ZERO records when one would be expected ….
What gives? Did anyone else notice this? Once I make the field case insensitive all is well…

<This is an ancient piece of code, PHP+API5 that can’t be ported (yet) to a newer API version>

Thx!
joshQ

• May 22, 2007
Hi!

Any impact on PHP?

Support Ending for Weak Versions of SSL

PHP versions 4-5 with Salesforce API 5-8?

• March 28, 2007
I've been using Eclipse for awhile to dev sControls and a whole lot of other stuff (php, perl, javascript...).
Yesterday I got access to Apex on my Dev account and was ready to get started...
1) upgrades eclipse to 3.2.1
2) java 1.5-08
3) installed the apex toolkit

but now... neither AppExchange Toolkit nor the Apex Toolkit

all issues loading classes.

What give? Or what did I do wrong :smileyhappy: and how do I fix it?

• February 15, 2007
Hi There,
I'm excited about the outbound messages and workflow, I was wondering if there is a complete example of creating a Service that will consume the outbound messages? I assume for PHP the use of SoapServer is the easiest.

Also (and maybe this is a feature request)... under monitoring outbound messages it would be great to actually "see" what the soap message looks like.

Thx in advance,
joshQ

• January 19, 2007

Using PHP to add Attachments

Does anyone have a complete piece of PHP code to add attachments?

(PHP5/API7).

I’m getting “INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'sObject' is not supported.”

Thx – joshQ

• June 06, 2006

Hi there,
I just did a new install of php 5.1.2 and the php5-1.0.3 sforce package (on Win XP). I even read the instructions :) I believe I set up php correctly (php.ini, extensions and copies the openSSL dll / php in path etc.)... But this is what I get:
> php HelloWorld.php
PHP Notice:  SoapClient::__doRequest(): Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\sforce-php\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 74
SSL support is not available in this build

I surfed the web and this site... but I couldn’t fine anything.
I saw the pointer about the fopen and I have allow_url_fopen = On

Any ideas? I hope I missed something trivial... or a toggle somewhere.
I need an extra pair of eyes on this,
THX

• April 07, 2006