• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We have been usung salesforce for about a month and I keep having troubles with the email-to-case.  It seems that it hits a cap of 70MB of memory usage and then dies.  If there is multiple messages..say over 10-15 it will fail.  I also just found out today that attachments will also cause it to fail.  I have had to restart the service 4 times in the last 5 days :( 

The server I have this running on has a gig of ram.  It does not seem to struggling but when the email-to-case agent hits its 70MB, it dies.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hello,

We have been usung salesforce for about a month and I keep having troubles with the email-to-case.  It seems that it hits a cap of 70MB of memory usage and then dies.  If there is multiple messages..say over 10-15 it will fail.  I also just found out today that attachments will also cause it to fail.  I have had to restart the service 4 times in the last 5 days :( 

The server I have this running on has a gig of ram.  It does not seem to struggling but when the email-to-case agent hits its 70MB, it dies.

Anyone have any ideas?