• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to add <chatter:newsfeed /> to a VF page but I want to be abe to Show and Hide the Chatter NewsFeed just like we do on the Home Tab.

Aynone know how to do this?

I want to add <chatter:newsfeed /> to a VF page but I want to be abe to Show and Hide the Chatter NewsFeed just like we do on the Home Tab.

Aynone know how to do this?

It seems that the SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS requires the /Developer folder, which is no longer part of the XCode setup. So how do I update/resolve the compiler errors when trying to run ./install.sh for the sdk setup?

I have an S-Control that retrieves a small number of leads (< 10). It works fine until I change the Lead access sharing rule from Public Read/Write to Private. When someone besides the lead owner then tries to retrieves the leads, the retrieve call hangs for several minutes, then returns the faultString "REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: TotalRequests Requests Limit exceeded." The lead owner has no problem retrieving the leads.  Why is retrieve using up requests on leads that the caller cannot see?  What can I do to get around it?
I was viewing AppExchange demos, and one included a screenshot of an Opportunity Detail page which had a non-standard button on the row of buttons (Edit, Delete, Clone, etc).  The button had the same look-and-feel as the others (but it had a different word on it, and presumably its own link behind it).  Obviously this could be someome tinkering with the HTML before taking the screenshot.  But I wanted to see if it is possible to create such a button in SFDC? 

I'm familiar with GreaseMonkey - but I'm hoping for a cross-browser solution.

Thanks
Chris
We need to include a certified Client ID using PHP. I noticed another thread saying this is not in the API documentation. Someone provided us with the following Java and C code, but could not provide any PHP examples. Anyone know how to do this with PHP?

// Use the following in your login method,
// before you make your login call to the service.
// set the call option for client id

Java Example:
String clientID =
"your_clientid_is_case_sensitive";
CallOptions co = new CallOptions();
co.setClient(clientID);

// bind it to the current soap session
binding.setHeader("SforceService", "CallOptions", co);

C# Example:
String clientID = "your_clientid_is_case_sensitive";
CallOptions co = new CallOptions();
co.client = clientID;