• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I've created a custom object, and in the Account tab I've created a custom lookup field that is related to this custom object.

Is it possible to fill in automatically the standard address fields with the value chosen on this custom lookup field using a custom link? (I have to perform the described updates in the existing account record, I do not wan to create a new record).

Thanks
Tiziana

• May 24, 2006
Hi,

I've created in the account page layout a custom lookup field related to a custom object.
I have to import this field for a lot of account, but the SForce DataLoader don't show the custom lookup field I've created, and I cannot import and export the values of this field through it.

Is there another way to do a massive import of custom lookup field?

Thanks a lot

Tiziana
  • May 19, 2006
Hi,

I've created in the account page layout a custom lookup field related to a custom object.
I have to import this field for a lot of account, but the SForce DataLoader don't show the custom lookup field I've created, and I cannot import and export the values of this field through it.

Thanks a lot

Tiziana
  • May 19, 2006
Hi,

Thanks a lot

Tiziana
  • May 19, 2006