• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear folks
I have had to reinstall the Office SDK onto my PC and am receiving the below error when I try and connect to SFC....   It is in a popup box saying that
"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available.  Do you want to proceed?"

Irrespective of which option I take it doesn't allow me to continue.
I have not seen this error before - any ideas as to how I may rectify?

Many thanks

DJN
  • September 11, 2006
Dear folks
I am trying to update some contact records, and it seems any attempt to update the boolean field values are ignored?  (I can see various solutions for other environments, but none for VB).  Basically I am assigning the fields with w_contact("fieldname").value = "New VAlue" for string fields, but I've tried any permutation of fields for the boolean values (eg True/False/1/0 etc) with no joy.  THese fields are customer fields.  I can read the values OK.
Can anyone tell me the secret?!
Thanks
DJN
  • July 05, 2006
Dear folks
I have had to reinstall the Office SDK onto my PC and am receiving the below error when I try and connect to SFC....   It is in a popup box saying that
"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available.  Do you want to proceed?"

Irrespective of which option I take it doesn't allow me to continue.
I have not seen this error before - any ideas as to how I may rectify?

Many thanks

DJN
  • September 11, 2006
Dear folks
I am trying to update some contact records, and it seems any attempt to update the boolean field values are ignored?  (I can see various solutions for other environments, but none for VB).  Basically I am assigning the fields with w_contact("fieldname").value = "New VAlue" for string fields, but I've tried any permutation of fields for the boolean values (eg True/False/1/0 etc) with no joy.  THese fields are customer fields.  I can read the values OK.
Can anyone tell me the secret?!
Thanks
DJN
  • July 05, 2006