• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to override a new button on a custom object that is related to cases.  I am trying to do this as an s-control, and am trying to pass fields from the case into the custom object field.

I am not able to pass any of the fields from case to the custom object.  Is this possible to do using an s-control?

So far I have:

<html>
<head>
<title></title>
<script>

var newUrl = "{!URLFOR(  $Action.Problem_Solving_Worksheet__c.New ,null,
[ Case_Number__c= Case.CaseNumber ,
Problem_Solving_Worksheet__c.Problem_Defenition__c = Case.Description ,

retURL=$Request.retURL] ,true)}";

window.parent.location.replace(newUrl);
</script>
</head>

Have also tried using the 15digit field id code but then I get syntax errors when trying to save.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

• April 01, 2010
Hi there,

I am trying to use Case Detachifier but when attempting to login I get the Error: Unable to login, request failed with HTTP status 407:  Proxy Authentication Required.

I have asked for some advice from my network admin, and they have responded:  In order to use the web proxy your application needs to speak NTLM authentication to the ISA proxy.

Can anyone offer further assistance please?

thanks,
Tracy.
  • May 11, 2007
Hi,

Can anyone help with this example formula please.  I have 10 formulas of this compiled size which then pushes me over the compiled size of 4000.

thanks,
Tracy.

IF( ISPICKVAL( {!Budget__c} ,"10: allocated and approved"),10,IF( ISPICKVAL( {!Budget__c},"8: allocated"),8,IF( ISPICKVAL( {!Budget__c},"5: planned"),5,IF( ISPICKVAL( {!Budget__c},"2: being bid for"),2,IF( ISPICKVAL( {!Budget__c},"-5: unidentified"),-5,null)))))
  • September 01, 2006