• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can someone tell me how to enable multiple currencies in a developer's account?

Thanks!
  • May 11, 2007
I have a custom object that has a custom link associated with it.  The custom link is putting data from the custom object fields into the URL as part of the querystring.

One of the fields has data that contains the plus sign (+) and when the data is passed via the querystring the plus sign is being replaced with a blank space.

For example the following data:
iNDWI+WbW/2D2ca4L8bGJYliZS71RKs8mZ+BHXir0jk=

looks like this in the querystring:
iNDWI WbW/2D2ca4L8bGJYliZS71RKs8mZ BHXir0jk=

This is something new that just started to happen.  Is this new functionality in SaleForce and if so are there other characters that will suffer the same symptoms
?

Thanks,

• January 08, 2007
When using the Partner API, and you know the ID for a record that you want to retireve from an object, which method should be used (Retrieve or Query)?

I'm asking this question so that I used the most optimized (fastest) method in my Application.

Thanks!

• September 29, 2006
I've got a custom link that is opening a new window and displaying a page from an external website.  When my users are done I would like to close the window and refresh the SalesForce window so that it reloads showing the users the new data.

I've tried the normal Javascript calls, but they don't work, mostlikely because of the cross domain scripting security.

Does anyone know of a work around for this?

Thanks,
  • September 08, 2006
I have a custom object that has a custom link associated with it.  The custom link is putting data from the custom object fields into the URL as part of the querystring.

One of the fields has data that contains the plus sign (+) and when the data is passed via the querystring the plus sign is being replaced with a blank space.

For example the following data:
iNDWI+WbW/2D2ca4L8bGJYliZS71RKs8mZ+BHXir0jk=

looks like this in the querystring:
iNDWI WbW/2D2ca4L8bGJYliZS71RKs8mZ BHXir0jk=

This is something new that just started to happen.  Is this new functionality in SaleForce and if so are there other characters that will suffer the same symptoms
?

Thanks,

• January 08, 2007
I've got a custom link that is opening a new window and displaying a page from an external website.  When my users are done I would like to close the window and refresh the SalesForce window so that it reloads showing the users the new data.

I've tried the normal Javascript calls, but they don't work, mostlikely because of the cross domain scripting security.

Does anyone know of a work around for this?

Thanks,
  • September 08, 2006