• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
   Do we have a clone() method in API?  I know S-control has clone().  But I am developing in .NET platform using .NET API.  Thanks.
-ann
  • August 07, 2007
  • August 07, 2007
Following query
Select o.Description, o.Id, o.ListPrice, o.OpportunityId, o.PricebookEntryId, o.Quantity, PricebookEntry.product2.productCode
from OpportunityLineItem o
WHERE id = '00k40000004bfoe'

works fine in sforce explorer.

My question is how can I access "PricebookEntry.product2.productCode" using C#.

I believe the sample found in http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_relationships.htm
is java, not C#.

Thanks.
-ann
  • April 27, 2007
Hi,
I downloaded eclipse and install ajax toolkit.  I am following a movie from "http://adnsandbox.com/appexchange/updates/"

When I tried to create appExchange project I got the following error.

File container must not exist.

I am not sure why.  Does anyone have this error?

NOTE:
I have eclips 3.1.2.

Thanks.
-ann
  • January 03, 2007
Hi,
I am developing application with .NET and I like to start learning s-controls. 

Where should I start?  I am looking for some kind of walk-through that MSDN has.

Thanks.
-ann
  • December 12, 2006
Hi,
I have found that my custom link was cut off due to the limitation of a querystring. 

Right now, I am in the middle of the deadline, so I am thinking of a quick fix. 

My question is whether I can just remove the URL field and hard code it in my C# code.  But I just started using salesforce don't know much about ins-and-outs. 

My question is 'Does URL change from post to post (well, at least for a next 15 days before I have time to fix this.)?

Any suggestion on how to avoid using querystring is welcome.  Or any other solution will be greately apprecitated.  Thank you.
-ann 
  • December 08, 2006
Hi,
I have downloaded 'ADO.NET Managed Provider for AppExchange' and added the *.dll file into my 'bin' folder.  However, I am not seeing any classes or objects.  I have no idea how to use it.  Can somebody help me how to get started.

By the way, I am using C#. 
-ann

Message Edited by awin on 09-28-2006 11:47 PM

• September 29, 2006
Hi,
I was unable to update a field with AppExchange even though I can do the update using web interface.

I am new to salesforece.  Is there something that I am not aware of (like some special permission to update a field by AppExhange)? 

Here's my code.  The strange thing is 'Application__c', 'Download_ID__c', 'Additional_Email_Addresses' and 'Bank_Name__c' got updated, but not 'Order_Complete__c', 'ListPrice', 'UnitPrice'.  That's why I think there is a permission problem.  However, If I can update 'Order_Complete__c' by using web interface, why can I not with AppExchange?

sforce.OpportunityLineItem oli = new sforce.OpportunityLineItem();
      oli.Id = "XXX"; //I put in the real id here
      oli.Order_Complete__c = true;
      oli.Application__c="test1-1";
      oli.Download_ID__c="test2-2";
      oli.ListPrice = 1.0;
      oli.UnitPrice = 3.0;
      oli.Additional_Email_Addresses__c = "test3-1";
      oli.Bank_Name__c="test 4-1";
Thanks in advance.
-ann
  • September 21, 2006
Hi,
I downloaded eclipse and install ajax toolkit.  I am following a movie from "http://adnsandbox.com/appexchange/updates/"

When I tried to create appExchange project I got the following error.

File container must not exist.

I am not sure why.  Does anyone have this error?

NOTE:
I have eclips 3.1.2.

Thanks.
-ann
  • January 03, 2007
Hi,
I have found that my custom link was cut off due to the limitation of a querystring. 

Right now, I am in the middle of the deadline, so I am thinking of a quick fix. 

My question is whether I can just remove the URL field and hard code it in my C# code.  But I just started using salesforce don't know much about ins-and-outs. 

My question is 'Does URL change from post to post (well, at least for a next 15 days before I have time to fix this.)?

Any suggestion on how to avoid using querystring is welcome.  Or any other solution will be greately apprecitated.  Thank you.
-ann 
  • December 08, 2006