• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

We have a Java application written in AXIS 1.4 connecting to a sandbox instance (https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0/xxx) and perform a number of queries. The application runs fine most of the time. However, we got the following SSL handshake error intermittently:

Error occurred while logging in: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Error occurred while logging in: ; nested exception is: 
	javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

Does anyone encounter the same problem?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

• September 23, 2011

Salesforce.com security experts:

Salesforce's certificate with serial number 3D:6C:C7:4E:C3:DF:B1:EE:25:D6:DE:D5:43:C3:C2:65 is issued as part of a chain starting with Certificate version 1. We are using Entrust as SSL provider. The latest Entrust's Toolkit (7.2 SP1 patch 160686) excludes by default  Version 1 X509 certificates as Certificate Authority (CA).  (Entrust's Security Bulletin e10-002; issue 1-82788901).

To enable such certificates as roots of trust (CA certificates) when using the Entrust provider, we have to set the property java.property.com.entrust.toolkit.x509.CertVerifier.ForceV1CertAsCA=true to workaround the version 1 issue.

Does Salesforce.com have plan to change certificate to version 3?

Thanks

• January 07, 2011

Hi, Is API version v18.0 (Spring '10) GA yet? When I login my developer's account, the generated enterprise and partner WSDLs still show v17.0.

I also checked the status link at http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/#maint. The page shows Spring '10 maintenance windows around March 5, or 6. Does maintenance windows mean v18.0 GA or already GA-ed but in maintenance?

Thank you.

• March 01, 2010

Is it possible to include child records in outbound messages?

For example, Opportunity object has a parent-child relationship with OpportunityHistory. However, when I define the outbound message for Opportunity object, the OpportunityHistories field (relationship field) is not availble for me to pick as part of the outbound message. Another example is Account-Contact. Contacts field is not available for me to pick when defining outbound message on Account object.

Thanks

• May 04, 2009

Salesforce.com security experts:

Salesforce's certificate with serial number 3D:6C:C7:4E:C3:DF:B1:EE:25:D6:DE:D5:43:C3:C2:65 is issued as part of a chain starting with Certificate version 1. We are using Entrust as SSL provider. The latest Entrust's Toolkit (7.2 SP1 patch 160686) excludes by default  Version 1 X509 certificates as Certificate Authority (CA).  (Entrust's Security Bulletin e10-002; issue 1-82788901).

To enable such certificates as roots of trust (CA certificates) when using the Entrust provider, we have to set the property java.property.com.entrust.toolkit.x509.CertVerifier.ForceV1CertAsCA=true to workaround the version 1 issue.

Does Salesforce.com have plan to change certificate to version 3?

Thanks

• January 07, 2011

Hi, Is API version v18.0 (Spring '10) GA yet? When I login my developer's account, the generated enterprise and partner WSDLs still show v17.0.

I also checked the status link at http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/#maint. The page shows Spring '10 maintenance windows around March 5, or 6. Does maintenance windows mean v18.0 GA or already GA-ed but in maintenance?

Thank you.

• March 01, 2010

Is it possible to include child records in outbound messages?

For example, Opportunity object has a parent-child relationship with OpportunityHistory. However, when I define the outbound message for Opportunity object, the OpportunityHistories field (relationship field) is not availble for me to pick as part of the outbound message. Another example is Account-Contact. Contacts field is not available for me to pick when defining outbound message on Account object.

Thanks

• May 04, 2009