• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to get the dashboard to show the amount total for the month as well as shoe how much per account, is this possible, I can get it to show the amount per account but not the complete total of all the accounts.

Thanks
I want to limit a report to showing only the top 10 accounts, does anybody no how to do this.

Thanks

Andrew
I need a formula that will show me the percentage breakdown of a product mix within the whole product line. I have a report that shows me the different products by quantity sold for the year and the grand total for all product lines, but I cannot figure out how to show this as a percentage, any ideas?

ie. Product A: Sales 50, Product B: Sales 130, Product C: Sales 17. Total Sales 197

Product A: 25.39%
Product B: 65.98%
Product C: 8.62%

Andrew
I need a formula that will auto populate the date and lock the date when a stage or percentage is acheived, lets say when the closed stage is acheived that the close date is automatically populated.  I would also like to have another field populated when the percentage meets 90% and have that feild remain populated when the opportunity percentage is changed to 100%. This will enable me to calculate how many days between 2 stages.

Andrew

I need to write a formula that will enable me to add the list price items on the product section on the opportunities tab together and total them in a field below the amount field. This is so I can track how much discount our sales team have been giving from our list price to the customer. If this is possible pleae let me know how to perform this function.

Thanks

Andrew
I need to write a formula that will enable me to add the list price items on the product section on the opportunities tab together and total them in a field below the amount field. This is so I can track how much discount our sales team have been giving from our list price to the customer. If this is possible pleae let me know how to perform this function.

Thanks

Andrew