• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My company has an enterprise edition license for sforce; I'm doing some .NET development with the Sforce API and to aid me I've created a developer instance using the 2-user free enterprise provided by sforce.

For test/development purposes, I'd like to get a copy of our live instance in to the developer instance (so both share the same data, customized fields, picklist entries, etc).

Is this feasible? how do we go about doing this?

If it's not feasible, can anybody recommend some best practices to speed the setup of the developer instance?

Many thanks.

Is this right place for information on integrating SalesForce with internal applications? Is the AppExchange intended for building solutions and making those solutions to outside organisations?

I  need to integrate the support area (cases) within SalesForce with our own corporate CRM system (Change/Synergy); specifically we need to export case information via an API (using Perl, .NET, etc) and also import case information (updates) into SalesForce cases.

The Web Service API seems to be best/only way to get information in/out of SalesForce?

Kind thanks.

-Alastair