Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hello,

i have an application through the SOAP API using axis 1.4

Some users are getting an error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: #{loginBean.login}: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
because the following query returns zero objects and it should not:

"Select AccountId, Id, email from Contact where email='"+userInfo.getUserName()+"'"

I have verified that there is a Contact and a User with matching email and username fields.

I think it is a permissions problem since when i log into salesforce if i try to access the contact object by its id, i get a insufficient priviledges error.

What determines which contact objects users can see?

I would greately appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance.

Federico

I've been working with AJAX in our company's browser of choice which is IE and admittedly I am nearly as familiar with the config settings in Firefox, however, I'd really like to use it because of the Venkman debugger that has made things a lot easier on me.... HOWEVER, when I go to work with my control I'm getting this error:

Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open

I'm guessing that Firefox needs to be told that it can do cross-domain data but I can't find a config option for that.

Secondly: Will this configuration requirement being going away at some point? Having this particular configuration change in place has some security risks.

Thanks

-Dave