• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My marketing user want to be able to view the campaign source when they view reports that return oppty stage history metrics.  Campaign source is not available to select...so I created a formula field to read the campaign source on the record, but I could only select campaign ID for the formula and it return a number vs. a name. Can you tell me how to get the campaign name to render in a formula field?

Many thanks,
Novice
I keep thinking this should be simple, but I can not figure it out.   I am being asked what is the % of 'new business'  and the % of 'existing client' business that was won in the last 30 days. (new business and existing client are opportunity types)  I created a report that lists closed won opportunities grouped by opportunity type for the last 30 days.  When I attempt to add the 'win percentage' thru custom summary formulas...I can't get it to understand that I need it by type.  Right now I have {!WON:SUM} / {!CLOSED:SUM} as the formula.  I thought by having the report grouped by type the formula would intuitively understand I would want the answer returned by the types total. PLEASE HELP ME!
My marketing user want to be able to view the campaign source when they view reports that return oppty stage history metrics.  Campaign source is not available to select...so I created a formula field to read the campaign source on the record, but I could only select campaign ID for the formula and it return a number vs. a name. Can you tell me how to get the campaign name to render in a formula field?

Many thanks,
Novice