• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We've just released a major update to the Force.com Toolkit for Eclipse. There are a lot of important changes, but one important one is that you can now edit custom fields, objects, tabs, tabsets and profiles in your Eclipse projects. And for those working on Visualforce pages, you can work on them in your Toolkit projects now!

Check out the full announcement on the Force.com Blog.
When I create a new force.com project for my sandbox instance I get this error:

RuntimeException: Failed deployment: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY msg:INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id
Failed deployment: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY msg:INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id

I entered my uid, pwd, security token, and pointed it to the test end point (11.0).

Thanks,
Steve
I think I know the answer to this already, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I am migrating a bunch of config from one org to another and I am putting the config from the old org into an AppExchange package.  After I installed it in the new org, is it possible to disassociate the installed components from the package?  I am pretty sure the answer is no, but thought I'd ask.

It'd be nice to be able to do this so that some renegade doesn't come through and uninstall the package and wipe a bunch of stuff out.
  • October 17, 2007
Hi.. I have written workflow rules with email as action in our sandbox system. But we are not getting any notification even when simple criteria.. Is it a problem with sandbox? did anyone face the same problem? Thanks in advance..
  • September 26, 2007
I'm using the Eclipse toolkit to deploy to another SF account.  Not all my classes are being picked up in the list of items to deploy?  Three are missing.   They compile OK.  They all pass the tests with sufficient code coverage for classes and triggers.  What else might make them missing from the deploy list?

Note the new account has no code installed - but does have all required custom objects etc.

• September 01, 2007
Is there any way to use Eclipse in an offline mode? I would like to continue working on our scontrols occasionally when not connected and have the ability to save them, and then sync back with salesforce. My problem is sometimes my home network disconnects while I'm working, and then I can't save my changes. So I have to copy everything out to a text editor to save, fix the network, and then reconnect and paste everything back in. Working offline would be a huge benefit.

Mark