• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to ASF (v1.1.6) to retrieve data between the Opportunity standard object and Bag custom object, but I am having some problems. I am getting the following error message of

"Column not found for JXUTESTII__Opportunity__c!"

C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesalesforce-1.1.6/lib/asf_adapter.rb:312:in `select_all'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesalesforce-1.1.6/lib/asf_adapter.rb:307:in `gsub!'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesalesforce-1.1.6/lib/asf_adapter.rb:307:in `select_all'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/base.rb:427:in `find_by_sql'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/base.rb:997:in `find_every'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/base.rb:418:in `find'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/associations/has_many_association.rb:91:in `find'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/associations/association_collection.rb:159:in `find_target'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/associations/has_many_association.rb:123:in `load_target'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/associations/association_proxy.rb:122:in `method_missing'
C:/Ruby/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.3/lib/active_record/associations/has_many_association.rb:98:in `method_missing'
#{RAILS_ROOT}/app/views/opportunities/show.rhtml:7:in `_run_rhtml_47app47views47opportunities47show46rhtml'

I have two objects:
Opportunity: Standard object
Bag: custom object which uses JXUTESTII__Opportunity__c field to look up to the opportunity.

opportunity.rb
class Opportunity < ActiveRecord::Base
has_many :bags,
:class_name => 'Bag',
:foreign_key => 'JXUTESTII__Opportunity__c'
end

bag.rb
class Bag < ActiveRecord::Base
include ActiveSalesforce::ActiveRecord::Mixin
set_table_name 'JXUTESTII__Bag__c'

belongs_to :opportunity,
:class_name => 'Opportunity',
:foreign_key => 'JXUTESTII__Opportunity__c'
end

the code that gives the error message:
<% for bag in @opportunity.bags %>
<p><%= bag.id %></p>
<% end %>

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
is there any way to start a workflow when a case comment (whether public or private) is saved?

Thanks,
Can anyone tell me how to create a replica of a SObject using Apex code? For example, when a opportunity is saved, if certain conditions apply, we would like a clone of this opportunity created as a child opportunity to the current one.

I have been trying using sobject.clone() method, but it seems to be designed for a different purpose, and only creates a new pointer, which is not what I am looking for.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Hi there,

I have a question regarding case creation notification: I have several record types when I create a case inside SF (using the screen, not web-to-case or email-to-case). As the case is created, is it possible to send a different email that is based on the email template specific to its record type?

Thanks in advance,
Jack

Can anyone tell me how to create a replica of a SObject using Apex code? For example, when a opportunity is saved, if certain conditions apply, we would like a clone of this opportunity created as a child opportunity to the current one.

I have been trying using sobject.clone() method, but it seems to be designed for a different purpose, and only creates a new pointer, which is not what I am looking for.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Hi there,

I have a question regarding case creation notification: I have several record types when I create a case inside SF (using the screen, not web-to-case or email-to-case). As the case is created, is it possible to send a different email that is based on the email template specific to its record type?

Thanks in advance,
Jack