• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to insert contact records using the Excel Connector, one of the fields I want to insert is Mobile but from some reason I get an error massage: "invalid field: mobile". With fields like Phone and Fax there isn't any problem.

This is a standard field so I have no idea why there is a problem with it.

Does anyone have an idea why it happnes and how can I fix it?

Thank you,

Lenny

• January 07, 2007
Hello,

i'm trying to run a report using the Excel Connector which will bring all contact records.

So I'm choosing the contact table, the fields that I want to see in the report, and when I get to the "Add Clause" screen I do nothing, I'm leaving it as is and doing "next".

Whan I'm expecting is that all the contact records will appear in the results excel table. The actual is that the following line appears at the top of the file
System Modstamp>21/12/2006

and I get only few contact records. For example: if there are 20,000 records in the system for contacts (which is what i'm expecting to get in the Excel) - I'm getting only 500 contact records.

When I'm going back to refine my query I see in the "Add Clause" screen I see the following query: System Modstamp>21/12/06 - althiught I didn't enter anything there!

Why is that? What is the logical "filter" he does to give me those 500 records? How can I over come it?

• December 28, 2006
Hello,

I am trying to insert contact records using the Excel Connector, one of the fields I want to insert is Mobile but from some reason I get an error massage: "invalid field: mobile". With fields like Phone and Fax there isn't any problem.

This is a standard field so I have no idea why there is a problem with it.

Does anyone have an idea why it happnes and how can I fix it?

Thank you,

Lenny

• January 07, 2007