• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the earlier releases of Apex I had to create a custom object to be able to return a custom structure over my web services. I was told that in this release of Apex we'll be able to create a custom object in apex code and return this via web service. Can someone point me to an example or documents of this?

thanks,
Craig
I know this is supposed to be possible but I can't find any docs - I saw it at the last dev conf.

I have a webService exposed via Apex and I need to access that data from Flex Builder 2 but I can't seem to get it working.

If anyone has done this or knows where the docs are please get back to me.

thanks
-c
In the earlier releases of Apex I had to create a custom object to be able to return a custom structure over my web services. I was told that in this release of Apex we'll be able to create a custom object in apex code and return this via web service. Can someone point me to an example or documents of this?

thanks,
Craig

thanks,
Craig