• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to work on Outbound messages using an asp.net web service as endpoint but i keep on getting the Read timed out error (viewed from the OM queue delivery status) and not even one of the messages went through.

I am almost 100% certain that the code I have is the same as those in the tech note OM sample using C# and the "Building a Listener" article

I have turned off my firewall, using a static ip (and could connect to the endpoint).

Could it be really be some connectivity issues or i'm just missing something in the implementation.

Will try on the different server and post the URL tomorrow. Appreciate any help.
I'm trying to work on Outbound messages using an asp.net web service as endpoint but i keep on getting the Read timed out error (viewed from the OM queue delivery status) and not even one of the messages went through.

I am almost 100% certain that the code I have is the same as those in the tech note OM sample using C# and the "Building a Listener" article

I have turned off my firewall, using a static ip (and could connect to the endpoint).

Could it be really be some connectivity issues or i'm just missing something in the implementation.

Will try on the different server and post the URL tomorrow. Appreciate any help.