• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
All,
    I'm having a hard time trying to get a detail item in my master/detail relationship to insert correctly.  I've populated the $WWW::Salesforce::Constants::TYPES object with my custom fields, but I still end up with this:

Unable to find a de-serializer for the type ID

It looks like the API won't allow the creation of detail objects (or insertion of any record that contains a tns:ID SOAP type).

Is that correct?  Am I an idiot?  Anyone have any clues?

Thanks,
Justin
Has anyone had any luck setting a checkbox value to "false", either with WWW::Salesforce or any other method?  I'm tearing my hair out over this.  I've had zero luck.

Using $elem->{fieldToNull} = 'HasOptedOutofEmail' fails with ERROR: Unsubscribed: value not of required type: null

Setting $elem->{HasOptedOutofEmail} = 0 or "False" or "" or undef or !1 all fails to update the field silently.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin
All,
    I'm having a hard time trying to get a detail item in my master/detail relationship to insert correctly.  I've populated the $WWW::Salesforce::Constants::TYPES object with my custom fields, but I still end up with this:

Unable to find a de-serializer for the type ID

It looks like the API won't allow the creation of detail objects (or insertion of any record that contains a tns:ID SOAP type).

Is that correct?  Am I an idiot?  Anyone have any clues?

Thanks,
Justin