• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I  getting the following error  when i created a custom Web Tab  and  calling an external  page.. It was  working all right before ...but later it started displaying the following  message ..

SSO_SERVICE_DOWN: the single sign on service for the org is down

Is the SSO Service is unavailable at this time ?  Please let me know more  about this.

Hi,

Is there any way we  can make the System Administrator  account active again?
  I was  trying SSO ...though it is  recommended  not to try SSO on System Admin account...I had created few users with different profile ...but unfortunately i tried System  Admin Account and all user with System Administrator profile got locked now. I m not  able to use  customer login as it is  giving the following error :

"Your company's authenticationYour company's authentication service is currently down. Please contact the administrator at your company for more information. service is currently down. Please contact the administrator at your company for more information."

Please let me know if there is any way we can get those accounts up and running .....
Hi,

I am in a process of implementing  SSO using SalesForce. We need to allow user to sign in  SalesForce and after checking user credentials, will be allowed to access  the another page from our server.
Any  information regarding the implementation of SSO in  Asp.Net  will be  appreciated..
I have  created a Developer Account. Please let me know  where is Single Sign On enabling option. Do we need to request it for the same? If yes  how much time it will take for confirmation ?

Thanks.
Hi,

I am in a process of implementing  SSO using SalesForce. We need to allow user to sign in  SalesForce and after checking user credentials, will be allowed to access  the another page from our server.
Any  information regarding the implementation of SSO in  Asp.Net  will be  appreciated..
I have  created a Developer Account. Please let me know  where is Single Sign On enabling option. Do we need to request it for the same? If yes  how much time it will take for confirmation ?

Thanks.
Hi ,
I have joined salesforce.com newly
I have undergone through all the document for accesing salesforce database.
i have written one webapplication to remotly access salesforce database using C#.
but i am getting exception unable to remotly login to server .
Please provide me the following information
-procedure to connect to salesforce database
- what is endpoint url.

My company wanted to enable SalesForce single sign-on for our organization, accessible through our intranet home page.

We followed the .NET sample codes provided by SalesForce to test the solution out.

First, we created an AppExchange Developer Edition account and a system administrator user.

Then, we enabled Single Sign-On for the organization using the Developer Edition account.

Next, we specified the Single Sign-On Gateway URL for this organization as http://www.domain.com/SingleSignOnApp/AuthenticationService.wsdl

We then created a user with a standard profile and specified the permission to use Single Sign On permission for this profile.

In our .NET application, we obtain the Windows login user name from our Windows Network Domain.

Then, we added the domain suffix to match the SalesForce login (e.g. hansolo@abc.com).

Base on the sample code, we then provided an Authentication web service (as specified in the WSDL file above) that we allow the SalesForce server to call and pass back the encrypted token for us to do the verification on our end.

Because we do not want to send the user’s password over the Internet to the SalesForce server, we decided to use the options for creating an encrypted token from the user’s login name, as shown by the SalesForce sample.

We were able to retrieve the username and create the encrypted token successfully. We then posted the username and encrypted token to the SalesForce server at https://www.salesforce.com/login.jsp as specified by the .NET sample app and documentation.

The next screen that we received after the post is the SalesForce login page with the username field pre-populated and an error message requesting that we provide a password to login.

This should seamlessly as a result of the Single Sign On feature.

Is anybody else having problems with the Single Sign On feature or experiencing the same problem? If so, how did you fix it? Any suggestion or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hanh