• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm new to Salesforce development and have been tasked with a project that everyone thinks is doable, but I can't seem to find the right solution.

I'm developing for a third party where leads would be sent to different SF accounts. I will not have the username and password for the different accounts. I will have the SF login email address only. Based on that it seems that the API solution is no longer viable unless I missed something somewhere. I started looking into the Web to Lead. It appears that the OID is the unique value on the form. General SF users will not know how to retrieve this number from the html. I would like to use the SF email address as the key, is there any way to do so?

The second hurdle that I've run into are the fields on the Lead form. I would like to create my own format with a custom object and then submit the lead in the custom object format.

I'm looking for any assistance on this. With all of the development tools, there's got to be a way to accomplish these things.

Thanks in Advance.
I'm new to Salesforce development and have been tasked with a project that everyone thinks is doable, but I can't seem to find the right solution.

I'm developing for a third party where leads would be sent to different SF accounts. I will not have the username and password for the different accounts. I will have the SF login email address only. Based on that it seems that the API solution is no longer viable unless I missed something somewhere. I started looking into the Web to Lead. It appears that the OID is the unique value on the form. General SF users will not know how to retrieve this number from the html. I would like to use the SF email address as the key, is there any way to do so?

The second hurdle that I've run into are the fields on the Lead form. I would like to create my own format with a custom object and then submit the lead in the custom object format.

I'm looking for any assistance on this. With all of the development tools, there's got to be a way to accomplish these things.

Thanks in Advance.