• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking for a Salesforce expert to assist with reporting and dashboard creation, data upload, pagelayout, all aspects of administrator functionality.  Ability to help Director build process and report to support a Sales and Service team.

Located in NY

Please contact me directly at

• December 12, 2007
Abrevity, Inc. is looking for a SFDC consultant with s-control capabilities. We upgraded to Enterprise Edition and are creating the needed SFDC layout and functionalities. The next step is to bring in someone who can code SFDC for us accordingly.  Please respond with your availability and hourly rate.

Thank you,
Jennifer

The company is a £260million online media / publishing arm of the renowned FTSE100 Company (40,000 people globally and turnover approaching £5.5billion). Due to continuing online growth we are looking to broaden our Sales Operations Team with an experienced Salesforce Systems Administrator to be based from our superb Sutton head office.

You will be responsible for ensuring that sales systems are optimally configured and users are well supported, working with the team to ensure the department goals are met, assisting with managing system support including configuration requests and with managing system enhancements and upgrades including testing, and providing expertise to support other department/project activities.

Applicants will need to have strong technical skills, excellent communicator, and general business awareness.

In return we offer competitive starting salaries with benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, but more importantly the opportunity to develop and progress quickly in a lively, dynamic and supportive FTSE100 environment.

• May 30, 2007
I'm looking for an all knowing SF mentor.  I have customized the SF config out of the box, but our organization nees more.  I need some direction/help/advise from someone who has extensive experience with the building of custom objects, tabs, workflow, etc.  I need someone that can direct me, work with me or answer a few questions.

We are a small startup with a small budget.  We would like to to compensate someone for their time.  We just can't afford the big Partner Overhead right now. 

Please send respond expressing interest or call me at 214-893-4640.
  • May 14, 2007