• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone -

I've created a Custom Field on an object that displays what user reconciled an expense. How can I lock that field so when the expense is created that it stays as the original user that created it?

As it is now the name keeps changing based on what user opens that expense.

Thanks!
Hello -

I have a client who wants to add a stoplight image next to a custom "STATUS" field. I found this formula in the help section of the Salesforce site: IMAGE(image_url, alternate_text, height, width)

However, this formula directs you to find an image URL. Is it possible to insert an image from a saved file such as a gif or jpeg? Does the image have to be linked to a URL to insert?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!
Hello Everyone -

I'm creating the simple recruiting app according to the downloadable PDF. I am creating the custom object for Candidates. When I get to the the first section to define the fields - under the Enter Record Name Label and Format section - when I choose Auto Number and enter C-{00000} in the Display Format area; then C-{00001} in the Starting number area - I get an error message that tells me I've entered an invalid number. Is anyone else getting this error? According to the PDF I should be able to enter this and I keep getting this error.

Any input?

Thanks
Is anyone having a problem importing this file? I keep getting an error that the name field needs to be mapped when solely importing data. It is mapped. This is so frustrating as the PDF booklet that corresponds to importing this file is stating one thing and there is a completely different result. Is there a  more up to date PDF booklet to download? Or is anyone else experiencing this problem with this file?

Thanks,
Rachel
Hello Everyone -

I'm trying to download the sample csv files for the sample Recruiting App from a link that has apparently expired. There was another link listed on the message boards and I was able to download the sample csv files. However, only 2 of the files - Candidates and Positions appears in the zipped Recruiting App file. Where is the third Job Applications file that the PDF booklet mentions? Were you able to find all three files?

Much appreciated!
Hello Everyone -

I'm creating the simple recruiting app according to the downloadable PDF. I am creating the custom object for Candidates. When I get to the the first section to define the fields - under the Enter Record Name Label and Format section - when I choose Auto Number and enter C-{00000} in the Display Format area; then C-{00001} in the Starting number area - I get an error message that tells me I've entered an invalid number. Is anyone else getting this error? According to the PDF I should be able to enter this and I keep getting this error.

Any input?

Thanks