• 5 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What is the correct process to install Outlook for Salesforce using Active Directory?

These errors seems to appear:

If we try publish the MSI install in Active Directory, it will not even appear.  The language is listed as Chinese(Taiwan)

The only way to get it to appear is to bypass the language settings.

All other Published MSI files all have Language: English (United States).

Any advice would be appreciated

Hello
 I have the below trigger that I want to use to fire assignment rules when the Non_Junk is True.  Thus when the user changes Non_Junk to True I want the lead assignment rules to fire.  The trigger is firing just not the assignment rules.

trigger RunAssignmentRules on Lead (before update) {

for (Integer i=0; 1 < trigger.new.size(); i++){
   if (trigger.new[i].Not_Junk__c == TRUE){
    Database.DMLOptions dmo = new Database.DMLOptions();
    dmo.assignmentRuleHeader.useDefaultRule= true;
    trigger.new[i].setOptions(dmo);
    }
    }
}
If you delete a lead queue how do you find out what the queue name and id was since there are history records that reference the deleted queue?
Code:
IF( CONTAINS("SALESFORCE,MICROSOFT,AT&T", Upper(Company) ) , "XXX", "0")

This formula  returns True or XXX if the compnay name is soft or sales or les.  What is the proper delimter to be using for the the compnay name field.

I want it to return true or XXX if the company name contains....Salesforce or Microsoft or AT&T

Thank you for your help
Hello,

I would like to be able to save the attachment when sending an email from the activity history.

Any ideas.

Thank You.
 Hello
 I have the below trigger that I want to use to fire assignment rules when the Non_Junk is True.  Thus when the user changes Non_Junk to True I want the lead assignment rules to fire.  The trigger is firing just not the assignment rules.

trigger RunAssignmentRules on Lead (before update) {

for (Integer i=0; 1 < trigger.new.size(); i++){
   if (trigger.new[i].Not_Junk__c == TRUE){
    Database.DMLOptions dmo = new Database.DMLOptions();
    dmo.assignmentRuleHeader.useDefaultRule= true;
    trigger.new[i].setOptions(dmo);
    }
    }
}
Hello,

We are seeking a part time freelancer to initially assist with the setup and some field/form customizations.

Regards

Bob H.
  • August 04, 2008
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to report on a lead's MOST RECENT campaign. I know that the out of the box reports show ALL campaigns associated with a lead, but we would like to look at all leads and see where marketing last touched the customer. It looks like the reports can only show all campaigns for any given lead, so I'm trying to figure out a way to grab all lead's most recent campaign. Anyone ever done this either as an additional field (on the lead? or on campaign history?) or actually written a report to gather this information (custom formula field on reports?) Thanks so much for any suggestions. P

Message Edited by patricialim on 05-19-2008 03:32 PM
I was looking for a way to create a single custom object (in this case a custom attachment object) that can be linked to any of the other Salesforce objects and show up as a related list under each of them. I do not want to create an ID for each other object in  the custom object, rather I want to link to all via a parent ID field. Is this possible, and if so ... how? If not, what is the best way to address this need?

Thanks.
  • June 20, 2007
Abrevity, Inc. is looking for a SFDC consultant with s-control capabilities. We upgraded to Enterprise Edition and are creating the needed SFDC layout and functionalities. The next step is to bring in someone who can code SFDC for us accordingly.  Please respond with your availability and hourly rate.

Thank you,
Jennifer
I'm looking for an all knowing SF mentor.  I have customized the SF config out of the box, but our organization nees more.  I need some direction/help/advise from someone who has extensive experience with the building of custom objects, tabs, workflow, etc.  I need someone that can direct me, work with me or answer a few questions.

We are a small startup with a small budget.  We would like to to compensate someone for their time.  We just can't afford the big Partner Overhead right now. 

Please send respond expressing interest or call me at 214-893-4640.
  • May 14, 2007