• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Does anyone know what the best way (if there is one) that would allow me to change the links in a tab, in released package app?

Thanks so much!

Craig
In order to make it smaller, will the enterprise or partner wsdl still work if certain classes are removed?

Thanks!

Craig

Hello,

I use a custom JAVA program that handles hosted Web Services accessible via URLs ending in ?wsdl or .wsdl very well, but can't access the Saleforce API because it is not in that format.  

Any suggestions on how to host the Partner API as a static page in the above format??

Thanks so much,

Craig

650-638-1361
Hello,

Does anyone know what the best way (if there is one) that would allow me to change the links in a tab, in released package app?

Thanks so much!

Craig
In order to make it smaller, will the enterprise or partner wsdl still work if certain classes are removed?

Thanks!

Craig

Hello,

I use a custom JAVA program that handles hosted Web Services accessible via URLs ending in ?wsdl or .wsdl very well, but can't access the Saleforce API because it is not in that format.  

Any suggestions on how to host the Partner API as a static page in the above format??

Thanks so much,

Craig

650-638-1361