• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys

How do I get account name of WhoId from Task in a single query? Is this possible? I know Who.Name gives contact name of WhoId, What.name gives account name of WhatId. But, Who.Account.Name doesn't work as Who doesn't have reference to Account.

Thanks a lot in advance

*Muthu*
Hi to all,

Is it possible to get contact/account details in a soql query applied on Task?  Something like this:

Select Id, Contact.Name, Account.Name From Task

where Task has reference to Contact and Account on WhoId and WhatId. When I tried this query I am getting the error:

INVALID_FIELD - Didn't understand relationship 'Contact' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Is there any other way to get contact/account details without using a seperate soql query?

Thanks in advance.

*Muthu*
Hi

I have two entities Master and detail with no relationship. So, when I delete master I am deleting the detail reocords in Before Delete trigger. And, my code in the trigger is simple as:

if (Trigger.isDelete && Trigger.isBefore)
{
     for (Master__c master : Trigger.old)
     {
          Detail__c[] details = [Select Id from Detail__c Where Master__c = :master.Id];
          delete details;
     }
}

But I am getting this error when I delete the master record..

System.Exception: ORA-01086: savepoint 'ORACLE_SVPT_3108' never established

Could anyone help fix this? Thanks in advance.

Muthu

Hi

I have some apex code in a delete trigger. Is it possible to navigate to a certain page through the trigger?

Thanks in advance

Muthu
Hi to all,

Is it possible to get contact/account details in a soql query applied on Task?  Something like this:

Select Id, Contact.Name, Account.Name From Task

where Task has reference to Contact and Account on WhoId and WhatId. When I tried this query I am getting the error:

INVALID_FIELD - Didn't understand relationship 'Contact' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Is there any other way to get contact/account details without using a seperate soql query?

Thanks in advance.

*Muthu*
Hi

I have two entities Master and detail with no relationship. So, when I delete master I am deleting the detail reocords in Before Delete trigger. And, my code in the trigger is simple as:

if (Trigger.isDelete && Trigger.isBefore)
{
     for (Master__c master : Trigger.old)
     {
          Detail__c[] details = [Select Id from Detail__c Where Master__c = :master.Id];
          delete details;
     }
}

But I am getting this error when I delete the master record..

System.Exception: ORA-01086: savepoint 'ORACLE_SVPT_3108' never established

Could anyone help fix this? Thanks in advance.

Muthu