• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello-
We're just ramping up with SalesForce and need to find someone who could help us program some custom links between Hughes Networks (www.hughes.com) for order processing of satellite orders.  We initially had a programmer build a link between Hughes and our company (using ACT! and Tomcat/MySQL and some other custom programming) and need to find a way to modify this.  While the original programmer is no longer working for us, he is available on a limited basis for questions and some input, but won't have much time.

If you are interested, please drop me an email with your questions and your programming exoeruebce. If you can give me a ballpark hourly rate, that would be helpful for me to pass on to our management.

Thanks so much-
Kelly

Hello-
We're just ramping up with SalesForce and need to find someone who could help us program some custom links between Hughes Networks (www.hughes.com) for order processing of satellite orders.  We initially had a programmer build a link between Hughes and our company (using ACT! and Tomcat/MySQL and some other custom programming) and need to find a way to modify this.  While the original programmer is no longer working for us, he is available on a limited basis for questions and some input, but won't have much time.

If you are interested, please drop me an email with your questions and your programming exoeruebce. If you can give me a ballpark hourly rate, that would be helpful for me to pass on to our management.

Thanks so much-
Kelly