• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
We are working on “Recurring Opportunities” application,
This contains object (“Recurring Opportunity”) and 2 custom s-controlas(“Recurring Opportunities”, Poll Recurring Opportunity)

The last package has been uploaded on 02/14/2008,
When I’m trying to upload this package again ,
I am getting error message like this:
“This item depends on another item that is not included in this package. Page Layout: 00h500000010oJi [Missing or invalid ID]”

This ID appears in a script source:
“/servlet/servlet.picklist?h=bQ8GEhvufvGBl%2BIYKhDqC4z9oMTVdxM0TznrHPZ1XDs%3D&v=1182937387000&layout=00h500000010oJi&l=0&pr=1.23&t=0”

Please advice

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with this issue I'm having.We have developed a custom app with an s-control that accesses the API to add/read data from several Salesforce objects (Opportunities, Tasks...). The app also includes a custom object (named h5ro__Recurring_Opportunity__c) that is installed with the rest of the package. The app was developed as a Salesforce Partner, so we have a token in the WSDL to allow Professional Edition users to access the API.
When testing with Professional Edition, however, we are unable to query our custom object. Queries (select, insert) on other objects work fine, but when we try to preform a simple select query on our object we receive the following error:
faultcode:'sf:INVALID_FIELD',
faultstring:'INVALID_FIELD:
h5ro__Duration__c,h5ro__End_Time__c ,h5ro__Opportunity_Name__c, h5ro__Probability__c
^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:154
No such column 'h5ro__Opportunity_Name__c' on entity 'h5ro__Recurring_Opportunity__c'.
If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.'
 detail:{fault:{exceptionCode:'INVALID_FIELD', exceptionMessage:' h5ro__Duration__c,h5ro__End_Time__c ,h5ro__Opportunity_Name__c, h5ro__Probability__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:154
No such column 'h5ro__Opportunity_Name__c' on entity 'h5ro__Recurring_Opportunity__c'.
If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.',
row:'1', column:'154', }, }, }
It's as if certain custom fields are not defined, or the app can't access them.
The only thing I can think of that could cause a problem like this is if we didn't define something properly in the packaging of the custom object.
Any ideas on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Hello all!

I'm a little confused as to which Ajax calls use the API, and therefore can not be used in Professional Edition. I have an app that includes an s-control with comands such as:
sforce.connection.create,sforce.connection.query, new sforce.SObject()

Are any of these considered API calls that can not be executed in Professional Edition?

I would be very grateful if someone could clear this up for me.

Thanks.
tSoudri
  • September 02, 2007
Hello!

I have written an inline s-control that runs some script when the home page loads. However, I would not like it to run each time the user reloads the home page, but for instance only the first time after he logged in.
 I was wondering if there was a way for me to know the exact time the user logged in?
Or to detect the first time the page was loaded?

And another thing- is there any way to keep some script running even if the user logged off?

Thanks in advance,
Tsoudri
Hello!

I have written an inline s-control that runs some script when the home page loads. However, I would not like it to run each time the user reloads the home page, but for instance only the first time after he logged in.
 I was wondering if there was a way for me to know the exact time the user logged in?
Or to detect the first time the page was loaded?

And another thing- is there any way to keep some script running even if the user logged off?

Thanks in advance,
Tsoudri
Is there any way to get a custom S-Control to be displayed on the Home page layout?
  • January 17, 2007