• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I was searching around here the other day to see if anyone found a work around because I could not set a workflow trigger off of the last activity.  I figured out a work around!  What you do is create a new date formula field in your contact or account and make the formula the last activity date merge field.  It will then pull this information and then you can create a work flow off of this field.

Thought I'd share what I found.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me cfeldman@naturetechnologies.com or on yahoo im cheryl_feldman.

Best,

Cheryl
I'm having some trouble, I don't know any programming :smileysad: and attempting to teach myself to create some things, which the helpdesk at salesforce says will be simple, but I'm having a rough time.  I'm looking for a tutor for about an hour.  Thanks.  Cheryl :smileywink:
I'm trying to create an email template using fields from tasks and events.  I don't see tasks or events or activities as an option for the merge fields.  Anyone know any workarounds?

Cheryl
I'm having some trouble, I don't know any programming :smileysad: and attempting to teach myself to create some things, which the helpdesk at salesforce says will be simple, but I'm having a rough time.  I'm looking for a tutor for about an hour.  Thanks.  Cheryl :smileywink:
I'm trying to create an email template using fields from tasks and events.  I don't see tasks or events or activities as an option for the merge fields.  Anyone know any workarounds?

Cheryl