• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We show a task that is associated with many contacts and we want to delete the task. When we query the task object via the API by the Task Id, we get no tasks. When we try to delete it by its ID via the Data Loader, we get invalid task Id. When we add the Id to the Salesforce url, we see the task.

Anyone know whats going on  here?

Thanks. 

• October 23, 2007
I was looking for a way to create a single custom object (in this case a custom attachment object) that can be linked to any of the other Salesforce objects and show up as a related list under each of them. I do not want to create an ID for each other object in  the custom object, rather I want to link to all via a parent ID field. Is this possible, and if so ... how? If not, what is the best way to address this need?

Thanks.
  • June 20, 2007
I was looking for a way to create a single custom object (in this case a custom attachment object) that can be linked to any of the other Salesforce objects and show up as a related list under each of them. I do not want to create an ID for each other object in  the custom object, rather I want to link to all via a parent ID field. Is this possible, and if so ... how? If not, what is the best way to address this need?

Thanks.
  • June 20, 2007