• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place, but when I logged a case with Salesforce regarding this issue, this is where I was sent.

I have inherited a Salesforce configuration in which the "Vacation Request Application" has been included.  We'd very much like to use this application, but the list that allows us to choose which employee is creating a new PTO for approval needs to be changed.

How can one create/update/change a list of employees to be used by this application?  So far I have been unsuccessful finding documentation on this topic.  Any help provided would be greatly appreciated, even if it means being pointed in the proper direction in which to inquire!

Thanks again!
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place, but when I logged a case with Salesforce regarding this issue, this is where I was sent.

I have inherited a Salesforce configuration in which the "Vacation Request Application" has been included.  We'd very much like to use this application, but the list that allows us to choose which employee is creating a new PTO for approval needs to be changed.

How can one create/update/change a list of employees to be used by this application?  So far I have been unsuccessful finding documentation on this topic.  Any help provided would be greatly appreciated, even if it means being pointed in the proper direction in which to inquire!

Thanks again!