• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm currently using HTML in an S-control to obtain field data from OBJECT A and I'm placing it as a non-editable field in OBJECT B. In order to do this, it is my understanding that you first need to create a Master-detail field relationship between the two objects before you can cross reference information. Please correct me if I'm wrong as this is the reason why I'm confused.

If I wanted to cross reference an additional field from OBJECT C and place the field in OBJECT B, would I need to create another type of relationship? I know you can only create one Master-detail relationship between two objects and if this is the case, am I stuck? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi,

I'm currently using HTML in an S-control to obtain field data from OBJECT A and I'm placing it as a non-editable field in OBJECT B. In order to do this, it is my understanding that you first need to create a Master-detail field relationship between the two objects before you can cross reference information. Please correct me if I'm wrong as this is the reason why I'm confused.

If I wanted to cross reference an additional field from OBJECT C and place the field in OBJECT B, would I need to create another type of relationship? I know you can only create one Master-detail relationship between two objects and if this is the case, am I stuck? Any help is greatly appreciated!