• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm finding it difficult to import an image that flashes as a custom formula. I wanted to have formula that would flash, wave, blink a "red flag" when an account's warrant has expired. In doing this it would be easier for the support team to know who doesn't have support (instead of plain txt).

I see you can blink txt using html but that doesn't help within the formula.

Any idea's or has anyone implemented blinking, flashing objects (.gif, etc) into SFDC?

Thanks,
I'm tring to write a formula that calculates the age of a case based on it's priority as defined by TL9000 standards for Fix Response Time (FRT).

Here's the formula that I put together and the it passed the checked syntex but fails to issue a "flag".

IMAGE( CASE ( Priority,
"P2 (Major)", Age__c, "720", "/img/samples/flag_red.gif",
"P3 (Minor)", Age__c, "4320", "/img/samples/flag_red.gif",
"P1 (Critical)", Age__c, "24", "/img/samples/flag_red.gif",
"/s.gif"),
"Priority Flag"

I've even considered doing a stop light so if the case age is for the priority is below the required time it would have a green light. When the work around time expires it would change to yellow and then when the Fix response time (final fix) expires it would then change to red.

I already have work flow rules in place to trigger emails around these guidelines and now I'm just trying to put a cosmetic layer to the page layout.

Any idea's?
I'm tring to write a formula that calculates the age of a case based on it's priority as defined by TL9000 standards for Fix Response Time (FRT).

Here's the formula that I put together and the it passed the checked syntex but fails to issue a "flag".

IMAGE( CASE ( Priority,
"P2 (Major)", Age__c, "720", "/img/samples/flag_red.gif",
"P3 (Minor)", Age__c, "4320", "/img/samples/flag_red.gif",
"P1 (Critical)", Age__c, "24", "/img/samples/flag_red.gif",
"/s.gif"),
"Priority Flag"

I've even considered doing a stop light so if the case age is for the priority is below the required time it would have a green light. When the work around time expires it would change to yellow and then when the Fix response time (final fix) expires it would then change to red.

I already have work flow rules in place to trigger emails around these guidelines and now I'm just trying to put a cosmetic layer to the page layout.

Any idea's?