• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I keep reading that it is possible to put product photos in the product catalog but I can't seem to figure out how. I have hundreds of products in my product catalog how do i create a formula field so that each product has it's own picture? Is that even possible?
I work at an agency and most of our clients use SFDC (I'm the one that installs/runs/customizes and knows how to fix SFDC for them). We have some on Professional and some on Enterprise editions. I downloaded the Professional version of Excel Connector can I use it for those clients with Enterprise? Do I have to download both versions and how do I switch back and forth between versions?
So when I add a new product to my opportunity I want to be able to see the same custom fields I created in the price book on the "opportunity products" search page.
I already tried going through page layout, but the same fields aren't in both places.
I don't want to have to re-type everything

Is there a way for me to select my product and have the same fields from the price book/product custom fields show up on "Opportunity Product"

And why are these two "separate" anyway?
I want to update a contact custom field depending on the Opportunity last modified date.  I set up a workflow rule but i can't find how to update a contact field by looking at an opportunity field.
Any ideas?
So when I add a new product to my opportunity I want to be able to see the same custom fields I created in the price book on the "opportunity products" search page.
I already tried going through page layout, but the same fields aren't in both places.
I don't want to have to re-type everything

Is there a way for me to select my product and have the same fields from the price book/product custom fields show up on "Opportunity Product"

And why are these two "separate" anyway?