• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi i am currently customizing an app. I am required to dsplay the username right next to SETUP field. can someone help me out
  • September 21, 2007
hi click on setup->Customize->Activities->Activity Custom Fields-> While creating fields i do not get lookup data type. Can someone help me out please 

Thanks!
Hi
Can i create custon fields in events. Can someone help me asap!

thanks!

Hi
Can the Calendar in salesforce home page be renamed? I am supposed to rename it as Schedule. Can someone help me out !

Thanks!
Ajay
HI i'm a rookie. Beginining to play with salesforce. I've been customizing in salesforce. i am getting quite familiar now. I would like to know what role does apex play. What is the use of apex. wher will i use it . can someone provide me with the necessary information. so that i can learn about how to use apex and where to use it

Thanks!
chander
Hi all,

I am new to salesforce and i am doing customization in it. I have a scenario like i am using a lookup field.
But all the records are not displayed in lookup view. Only the recently visited records are being displayed.
Is there any way to display all the records. If so please guide me in resolving the problem.

For example in my account i have some ten entries
But in the lookup view i was able to view only few items that have been recently viewed
Is there any way to get all those ten entries
If so please guide me in solving this issue.

Thanks
Karthik
  • September 19, 2007
Hi
Can i create custon fields in events. Can someone help me asap!

thanks!

HI i'm a rookie. Beginining to play with salesforce. I've been customizing in salesforce. i am getting quite familiar now. I would like to know what role does apex play. What is the use of apex. wher will i use it . can someone provide me with the necessary information. so that i can learn about how to use apex and where to use it

Thanks!
chander