• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi..

I have a requirement in which I have to perform image manipulations on the image files contained in the Salesforce Document Tab. The operation logic is contained in a Web Application that I am hosting on some other webserver.

Is it possible to import documents from Salesforce using the WSDL methods to my web site, perform operations and then upload the updated documents back to Salesforce database?

I am specifically looking for the document Import and Export Mechanism here! If possible, please provide detailed description!!!

Thanks in advance...:smileyhappy:
Chander
  • October 08, 2007
Hi...

I have a object that contains an address field. Depending on the address contained in a specific object, I show the address on a Google Map. I have embedded this map in the object's page layout.

Now, I have a requirement in which I want to display the addresses of all the objects in a single map and display this map in a separate tab. This tab should not contain any object but just the map.

I can surely code the map's functionality but how to display it in a separate tab?

Thanks in advance...

Chander
  • September 20, 2007
Hi...

Can an extrenal service (website) be used to create a record in Salesforce i.e a user, at the time of record creation, browses for a site and creates the record using the data provided by the site?

Is this possible?

If Yes, then how?

Thanks in advance...!!!!

Regards,
Chander
  • September 17, 2007
Hi...

I want to display a Web Page http://www.IndiaProperty.com in my app, perform a search in it and then extract the results displayed and store them into the Salesforce database?

Is this possible?

If Yes, then how?

Please help me out with this one?

Thanks in advance...!!!! :smileyhappy:

Regards,
Chander
  • September 14, 2007
Hi...

I wanted to know does Salesforce enable user license managent, for e.g. if i want to sell a 5 user license to any customer, how would I enforce that the app is installed only 5 times and only by the said customer only???

Is there any detailed description regarding this on Apex Wiki?

Thanks in advance...

Chander
  • August 20, 2007
Hi...

I wanted to know whether Client Apps too need to be Certified & Approved through AppExchange?
Moreover can Client Apps be made available through AppExchange? If yes, how?

Can someone help me out on this one?:smileysad:

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Chander
  • August 14, 2007
Hi...

I wanted to know whether Client Apps too need to be Certified & Approved through AppExchange?

Can someone help me out on this one?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Chander
  • August 13, 2007
Hi...

Can someone provide me information as how will the transaction proceed after a user decideds to install my application (if my application is a paid one). One thing that's clear to me is, I would have to provide information regarding the pricing and contact information of the sales representative and the cusomer will contact him for futher operations.

What happens after that? After I get the payment for my application how will the application get installed in the customer's account? Would I have to provide a link to install the application or would I install the application in the customers account?

If possible please provide detailed information.

Thanks in advance.

Chander
  • August 07, 2007
Hi....

Is it possible to develop a file upload control/mechanism using only the Native FrameworK? If not, how exactly can this be implemented?

Basically I am loooking to develop an App where different users can upload specific docs onto salesforce an a admin user can view and review all the docs.

Any suggestion would be of great help!

Thanks in advance....

Chander
  • July 27, 2007
Hi...

I have been evaluating the Apex Platform from some time and am in need of some clarification rgarding a case study of mine.

I work for a BPM(Business Process Management) and Document Management company. We have a Web native rule based document management application(coded in Java) which use SQL Server as its backend data store. Does AppExchange provide tools to integrate such an application with the Apex Platform so that users would be able to harness the capabilities our software but through a Salesforce front-end?
Or is the integration possible in any other manner?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chan
  • July 23, 2007
Hi...

I have a object that contains an address field. Depending on the address contained in a specific object, I show the address on a Google Map. I have embedded this map in the object's page layout.

Now, I have a requirement in which I want to display the addresses of all the objects in a single map and display this map in a separate tab. This tab should not contain any object but just the map.

I can surely code the map's functionality but how to display it in a separate tab?

Thanks in advance...

Chander
  • September 20, 2007
Hi...

I wanted to know does Salesforce enable user license managent, for e.g. if i want to sell a 5 user license to any customer, how would I enforce that the app is installed only 5 times and only by the said customer only???

Is there any detailed description regarding this on Apex Wiki?

Thanks in advance...

Chander
  • August 20, 2007
Hi...

Can someone help me out on this one?:smileysad:

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Chander
  • August 14, 2007
Hi...

Can someone provide me information as how will the transaction proceed after a user decideds to install my application (if my application is a paid one). One thing that's clear to me is, I would have to provide information regarding the pricing and contact information of the sales representative and the cusomer will contact him for futher operations.

What happens after that? After I get the payment for my application how will the application get installed in the customer's account? Would I have to provide a link to install the application or would I install the application in the customers account?

If possible please provide detailed information.

Thanks in advance.

Chander
  • August 07, 2007