• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We have recently started using Contracts inside of SFDC and I am coming to the realization that the only way to terminate a contract is to delete it (for historical purposes we would like to keep all contract records).  Can anyone confirm if this is true?   I can create a custom picklist value on the Status field but it will not be available to me under an activated contract.  What's a good work around?

Thank you,

Diego
  • December 10, 2008
Hi,

I am trying to set up an S-control to over-ride the "New" Lead button so that it will auto populate the Company field with a predetermined value (in this case with current time/date).  This is the latest attempt but I just can not get the value to be inserted.  Any help would be much appreciated.

<html>
<head>
<script src="/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js"></script>
<script language="Javascript">
function replace()
{
parent.document.location.href= "/00Q/e?nooverride=1{!Lead.Compant}={!NOW()}";
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="replace()">
</body>
</html>

Thanks,

DjBell
  • February 25, 2008
I had created a work flow where I had  Patient Name, First Name, and Last Name field of a custom object. The patient name field is the required name field for the object and I had set it to auto number.  My workflow took the two other fields (first name and last name) and set the the patient name to Last Name, First Name.  This all worked perfectly until the latest summer '07 release where the work flow stopped working.  Salesforce tells me I had found my way around a bug and now that the bug is fixed I will not be able to write to an auto numbered field.

Does anyone have any suggstions? 

Thanks
Hi,

I am trying to set up an S-control to over-ride the "New" Lead button so that it will auto populate the Company field with a predetermined value (in this case with current time/date).  This is the latest attempt but I just can not get the value to be inserted.  Any help would be much appreciated.

<html>
<head>
<script src="/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js"></script>
<script language="Javascript">
function replace()
{
parent.document.location.href= "/00Q/e?nooverride=1{!Lead.Compant}={!NOW()}";
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="replace()">
</body>
</html>

Thanks,

DjBell
  • February 25, 2008
I had created a work flow where I had  Patient Name, First Name, and Last Name field of a custom object. The patient name field is the required name field for the object and I had set it to auto number.  My workflow took the two other fields (first name and last name) and set the the patient name to Last Name, First Name.  This all worked perfectly until the latest summer '07 release where the work flow stopped working.  Salesforce tells me I had found my way around a bug and now that the bug is fixed I will not be able to write to an auto numbered field.

Does anyone have any suggstions? 

Thanks