• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I am new to salesforce and i am doing customization in it. I have a scenario like i am using a lookup field.
But all the records are not displayed in lookup view. Only the recently visited records are being displayed.
Is there any way to display all the records. If so please guide me in resolving the problem.

For example in my account i have some ten entries
But in the lookup view i was able to view only few items that have been recently viewed
Is there any way to get all those ten entries
If so please guide me in solving this issue.

Thanks
Karthik
  • September 19, 2007
Hi everyone.. While i am creating different view for a tab i am in a position to get the first name of the user logging in.. Is there anyway to get dynamic values in search criteria text box.. If possible please guide me with this problem..
  • September 04, 2007
I am not getting an option of lookup field while creating a new field in Event. Can someone tell me is there any way to create a lookup field in Event. Please provide me some tips on this.

Thanks

I tried to create a new user using a trigger. I wrote the following code in the trigger. I am getting an error. Can you please guide me with this. I needed to execute the following statement.

insert new User(UserUsername='123@yahoo.com',UserRoleId='00E70000000ry2cEAA',TimeZoneSidKey='America/Los_Angeles',ProfileId='00e70000000p1hvAAA',LocaleSidKey='en_US',LastName='Kamal',LanguageLocaleKey='en_US',FirstName='Haasan',EmailEncodingKey='ISO-8859-1',Email='123@yahoo.com',Alias='khaas');

When i use insert new Account(); i dont get any error. But when i jus use insert new User(); i get an error. Can someone help me with this.

Hi everyone. I have just started to work with salesforce crm. I have been gradually learning to customize through salesforce and now i am strong such that i can develop an app. The only problem i have as of now is how and where to use this apex code. Can someone provide me with necessary information.

I tried to create a new user using a trigger. I wrote the following code in the trigger. I am getting an error. Can you please guide me with this. I needed to execute the following statement.

insert new User(UserUsername='123@yahoo.com',UserRoleId='00E70000000ry2cEAA',TimeZoneSidKey='America/Los_Angeles',ProfileId='00e70000000p1hvAAA',LocaleSidKey='en_US',LastName='Kamal',LanguageLocaleKey='en_US',FirstName='Haasan',EmailEncodingKey='ISO-8859-1',Email='123@yahoo.com',Alias='khaas');

When i use insert new Account(); i dont get any error. But when i jus use insert new User(); i get an error. Can someone help me with this.