• 25 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I uploaded a zipped folder as a Static Resource, and I am trying to reference an .htm file in there on my Visualforce page. It appear that my coding is formatted correctly, but my page is blank. Any thoughts on what I'm missing are greatly appreciated! This is my first stab at this...

<apex:page >
<apex:pageBlock >
  <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.PricingTool, '/Portfolio Pricing/Portfolio Pricing.htm')}"/>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

In related lists, some of my users have a link that says "Show More" with only 10 records showing, while other with the same profile just have all the records on showing on the page.

Where can these settings be changed?

Thanks for the help! :smileyvery-happy:
I am pretty sure that my answer is no, but I thought I would post as a last resort. Is there any way to pull a list of accounts that have both a new business and a credit opportunity? Not and either or, but only if they have both types. (Or an Opty report, that works too.)

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much!!

I uploaded a zipped folder as a Static Resource, and I am trying to reference an .htm file in there on my Visualforce page. It appear that my coding is formatted correctly, but my page is blank. Any thoughts on what I'm missing are greatly appreciated! This is my first stab at this...

<apex:page >
<apex:pageBlock >
  <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.PricingTool, '/Portfolio Pricing/Portfolio Pricing.htm')}"/>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>