• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
another newbie question regarding force.com development.

who owns the code we develop in the force.com platform? if we're using a lot of salesforce.com code and then building our own applications on top of it, do we retain any IP rights to our code or is it considered a derivative work of salesforce.com and owned by them?

these are important issues for us to know if we are going to consider developing on the force.com platform. has anyone else asked this question or know the answer?

thank you,

Kurt
Hello to all,

Real newbie question here so I apologize if this isn't pure dev talk.

What are the limitations on developing new business apps on force.com and what will it cost per user to host them here?

We are looking at bringing our app online to force.com but need to know cost of the business model. I've heard it will be $25 per user/per month. Can anyone confirm that? Is there a limit to the number of tabs etc?

Thank you in advance,

Kurt
another newbie question regarding force.com development.

who owns the code we develop in the force.com platform? if we're using a lot of salesforce.com code and then building our own applications on top of it, do we retain any IP rights to our code or is it considered a derivative work of salesforce.com and owned by them?

these are important issues for us to know if we are going to consider developing on the force.com platform. has anyone else asked this question or know the answer?

thank you,

Kurt
Hello to all,

Real newbie question here so I apologize if this isn't pure dev talk.

What are the limitations on developing new business apps on force.com and what will it cost per user to host them here?

We are looking at bringing our app online to force.com but need to know cost of the business model. I've heard it will be $25 per user/per month. Can anyone confirm that? Is there a limit to the number of tabs etc?

Thank you in advance,

Kurt