• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone
I need to use connect for Outlook to transfer email on Salesforce.
If I use "Add email" I can create a task with the "Due Date" that is the email received date.
I need to use "Add a Case" functionality but I cannot find how to store this date. (the creation date is always different from received date!)

Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a similar field mapping as in the other objects (contact,task,event)?

It is very important!!

thanks
I'm trying to deploy a trigger on a production environment, but when I use "addError" method and run a test on that line I got the error (as I expect) but I cannot deploy it.

Code:
trigger Share_upd on TI_Shares__c (before update) 
{
 List <TI_Shares__c> shares2Update = new List <TI_Shares__c>();
 for (Integer i = 0; i < Trigger.old.size(); i++) 
 {
  TI_Shares__c iOld = Trigger.old[i];
  TI_Shares__c iNew = Trigger.new[i];
  Boolean checkError = false; 

if (iNew.Share_type__c!=iOld.Share_type__c) {iNew.Share_type__c.addError('Share type cannot be modify!! If you need to modify it delete the record and create a new one'); checkError=true;}
    if (checkError==false)
  {

Run Failures:
  testSharesTrigger.testSharesInfo System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A200000022Z6aEAE; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Share type cannot be modify!! If you need to modify it delete the record and create a new one: [Share_type__c]

Any Ideas??
I could avoid to run a test that simulate that error but I wouldn't exclude any line of code in my test set.

Thanks
Anyone know if is possible to reduce the list of available language in multilanguage solution.

For example I need  to have only 2 available languages (English and Italian) and they can be selected on self service portal

I don't want to show all languages:
Chinese,Dutch,German,Spanish,French,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Russian,Swedish,Thai,Portuguese,Finnish

thanks

I've the following problem:
I need to do an upsert operation on fields FirstName and LastName with ApexDataloader11.0 on a Person Account.
I map FirstName and LastName whit my csv Column but when I run the upsert I got the following error message:

"Account: bad field names on insert/update call: FirstName, LastName"

It seems that ApexDataloader11.0 doesn't support Person Account Field for upsert/insert operation

If I do an extract operation with the same fields and with ApexDataloader11 It run succesfully

Please Help me
It's very important for me

Thanks

I've a custom object related on account (with master-detail relation) that tracks the value of a variable at different date (like history).

I need to create a report in wich I extract the detailed information only for the latest update (the record that have the max date for each account).

This is an example: I've the following record

Account, Date, Value

FI SYSTEM ITALIA,06/12/2007,1234.810

FI SYSTEM ITALIA,11/12/2007,1223.815

FI SYSTEM ITALIA,13/12/2007,1250.815

Kite,07/12/2007,34512.870

Kite,03/12/2007,34267.810

Kite,11/12/2007,34567.320

I want to extract only the latest value for each account:

How this is possible? Is it also possible to do this using rollup fields?

Thanks

I need to know inside an S-Control if the logged user can edit Price on opportunityLineItem.

I made this query

Select PermissionsEditOppLineItemUnitPrice from Profile where id='00e20000000pIx3'

but if the logged user isn't an administrator I got the following error:

INVALID_TYPE', faultstring:'INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Profile' is not supported.',

In fact If I use ApexExplorer with that user I cannot se the object "Profile".

How can I know inside an S-Control if the logged user can edit Price on opportunityLineItem??

Thanks

Hi
I've installed the latest version of Office Edition 1.8.0.0 but I can't find Salesforce Menu in Office.
I've installed it on Office2000, Office2003 and OfficeXP but with the same result
Anyone have had the same problem?

Thanks
Is there a way to customize the behavior of the "create" button after chosing the record type of an object?

For Example:
I need to create an S-control (like wizard) that create an opportunity but this will be called after than the user choose the record type.
Is this possibile?

If no, is there a way to get only the record type (for opportunity) available for a specific user (profile)?

Thanks for your support

I'm trying to deploy a trigger on a production environment, but when I use "addError" method and run a test on that line I got the error (as I expect) but I cannot deploy it.

Code:
trigger Share_upd on TI_Shares__c (before update) 
{
 List <TI_Shares__c> shares2Update = new List <TI_Shares__c>();
 for (Integer i = 0; i < Trigger.old.size(); i++) 
 {
  TI_Shares__c iOld = Trigger.old[i];
  TI_Shares__c iNew = Trigger.new[i];
  Boolean checkError = false; 

if (iNew.Share_type__c!=iOld.Share_type__c) {iNew.Share_type__c.addError('Share type cannot be modify!! If you need to modify it delete the record and create a new one'); checkError=true;}
    if (checkError==false)
  {

Run Failures:
  testSharesTrigger.testSharesInfo System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A200000022Z6aEAE; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Share type cannot be modify!! If you need to modify it delete the record and create a new one: [Share_type__c]

Any Ideas??
I could avoid to run a test that simulate that error but I wouldn't exclude any line of code in my test set.

Thanks
I've the following problem:
I need to do an upsert operation on fields FirstName and LastName with ApexDataloader11.0 on a Person Account.
I map FirstName and LastName whit my csv Column but when I run the upsert I got the following error message:

"Account: bad field names on insert/update call: FirstName, LastName"

It seems that ApexDataloader11.0 doesn't support Person Account Field for upsert/insert operation

If I do an extract operation with the same fields and with ApexDataloader11 It run succesfully

Please Help me
It's very important for me

Thanks

I've a custom object related on account (with master-detail relation) that tracks the value of a variable at different date (like history).

I need to create a report in wich I extract the detailed information only for the latest update (the record that have the max date for each account).

This is an example: I've the following record

Account, Date, Value

FI SYSTEM ITALIA,06/12/2007,1234.810

FI SYSTEM ITALIA,11/12/2007,1223.815

Kite,07/12/2007,34512.870

Kite,03/12/2007,34267.810

I want to extract only the latest value for each account:

How this is possible? Is it also possible to do this using rollup fields?

Thanks

I need to know inside an S-Control if the logged user can edit Price on opportunityLineItem.

I made this query

Select PermissionsEditOppLineItemUnitPrice from Profile where id='00e20000000pIx3'

but if the logged user isn't an administrator I got the following error:

INVALID_TYPE', faultstring:'INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Profile' is not supported.',

In fact If I use ApexExplorer with that user I cannot se the object "Profile".

How can I know inside an S-Control if the logged user can edit Price on opportunityLineItem??

Thanks

Is there a way to customize the behavior of the "create" button after chosing the record type of an object?

For Example:
I need to create an S-control (like wizard) that create an opportunity but this will be called after than the user choose the record type.
Is this possibile?

If no, is there a way to get only the record type (for opportunity) available for a specific user (profile)?

Thanks for your support