• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce files connect to Sharepoint online is revealing all documents and folders to any of our salesforce assigned to the Files connect permission set regardless of local access permissions on the document library. 

How can I arrange for a user to access the sharepoint site files and ensure that the user can olny see/ edit the folders and files that are specified with his access permission? 
  • May 10, 2019
I would like to add tags to multiple records from a list view. I cant see a way of doing this. Is the solution to create code to write tags to an array of object records.?
  • December 19, 2008
I would like to sync between opportunity line item and quote line item. I have a few custom fields defined in addition to standard fields in both quote line item and opportunity line item objects. Custom fields in both objects are exact replica. Would the standard sync functionality available help in this? Currently, it doesn't copy over custom fields. I am eager to know, if I can reuse and tweak standard functionality to get this working. Thank you for your help
Message Edited by prakashedl on 03-02-2010 06:57 AM
Hi fellow developers,

I'm trying to emulate the sample in the vf dev guide (Adding Custom List Buttons using Standard List Controllers), but with a twist: using a detail from a master-detail (Account = Master, detail = Flavor_Request__c).

I have both the Apex Class and controller similar to the example in the dev guide:

Code:
public class OpptyFlavorListButton
{
    public OpptyFlavorListButton(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
            controller.setPageSize(10);
    }
}

<apex:page standardController="Flavor_Request__c" recordSetVar="flavors"
    tabStyle="Flavor_Request__c" extensions="OpptyFlavorListButton">
<apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock title="Edit Status" mode="edit">
        <apex:pageMessages />
        <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top">
            <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
            <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!selected}" var="f">
            <apex:column value="{!f.name}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!f.Request_Type__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!f.Sample_Size__c}"/>
            <apex:column headerValue="Status">
                <apex:inputField value="{!f.Status__c}"/>
            </apex:column>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

The buttons are added to the appropriate layouts, however, I keep getting the following errors:
1. Invalid variant 'parent': value 'Account'
2. Invalid variant 'parent': value 'Opportunity'

I get error #1 when trying this from the Account page (related list of flavors)
I get error #2 when trying this from the Opportunity page (related list of flavors)

I'm hitting these errors as the System Administrator who wrote the code...

Any feedback/suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Larry

Message Edited by Legerdemain on 12-04-2008 08:38 PM

Message Edited by Legerdemain on 12-04-2008 08:39 PM
    Help?
I created a custom button in a shipment object but I can't get passed the java code.

I wanted the button to send  a confirmation email to a contact when I ship their packages that will inform them of all the package details.

So when I click on the button the email window pops up and I want to select a custom template that will fill in all the blanks, I think I know how to create the Email template but not the custom button code.

So far it's set to execute java script I've tried all sorts of stuff but can't get it to work,

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

thanks,