• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After I select a product, I want to see additional custom fields on the detail page where currently we can only add qty, edit the sales price and add a line desc.  We are trying to split transactions, and I'm new to Apex & VisualForce and was hoping there was a way to tweak that page...

Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to clone an opportunity, with OppLine Items, where the Product Name in the line item on the orignial opp maps to a  custom field on the new cloned opp.  We do rollover business and are trying to track where the orignal dollars were invested.

Any ideas?  I can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!
After I select a product, I want to see additional custom fields on the detail page where currently we can only add qty, edit the sales price and add a line desc.  We are trying to split transactions, and I'm new to Apex & VisualForce and was hoping there was a way to tweak that page...

Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to clone an opportunity, with OppLine Items, where the Product Name in the line item on the orignial opp maps to a  custom field on the new cloned opp.  We do rollover business and are trying to track where the orignal dollars were invested.

Any ideas?  I can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!