• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We've been having trouble with lead inserts both via VisualForce pages andvia Web-to-Lead. Here is the error email of the first failed Lead insert of this type.

Please help! This is a huge problem and we havene't found a solution other than removing the most important fields from our forms, including Email address.

From: support@emea.salesforce.com <support@emea.salesforce.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Subject: Salesforce Could Not Create This Lead
To: ""

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
    Lead Capture Page: http://www.zzz.php

Record Information:

<LIST OF FIELDS>

To incorporate this lead into salesforce.com you can key in the data above.

If you have any questions, please click on Support at the top right of any page within salesforce.com.

Customer Support
salesforce.com

How do I find out what the names of the standard fields are for this purpose? For instance on the campaign object, I know that the Name field is "cpn1" and that IsActive is "cpn16". I got that by looking in the source code for the edit page. How do I locate the rest? Is there some table for this available anywhere? What about the other objects' standard fields?

Thanks,

David.

I've tried every which way to update Contacts based on Activities without using code, but have hit dead ends everywhere. So, I'm turning to you guys. Please help me write a Trigger (or Class if that's necessary) to update fields on Contact such as 

1- Last Activity of a Certain Type (based on fields in the activity rec) to go into a Date or Date/Time field on Contact, and

2- a Sum of Activities based on certain criteria - to go into a Number field I assume on contac.

Thank you very much,

David.

I work for a large multi-brnached organization and we have run out of custom fields on Contact and would like to use a corresponding custom object to hold more info. Before doing that, I want to make sure that there will be one and only one record on this new object for each Contact.  To that end, I've put together a very simple trigger to create a corresponding record in a custom object for each of our Contacts.

Everything works aside from populating the Contact__c lookup field on the custom object. I even repeated that command separately (not while making the new record) but it didn't work either. Any ideas on what's wrong?

trigger insertPIOPrec on Contact (before insert, before update) 
{
for(Contact c:Trigger.new)
{
If (c.PI_Ongoing_Participation__c == null){
PI_Ongoing_Participation__c p = new PI_Ongoing_Participation__c(Contact__c = c.Id);
p.Contact__c = c.Id;
insert p;
c.PI_Ongoing_Participation__c = p.Id;
}
else {}
}
}

Also, I'd like to upgrade the code to handle bulk inserts, but had a lot of difficulty figuring out how to do that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

David.

We've been having trouble with lead inserts both via VisualForce pages andvia Web-to-Lead. Here is the error email of the first failed Lead insert of this type.

Please help! This is a huge problem and we havene't found a solution other than removing the most important fields from our forms, including Email address.

From: support@emea.salesforce.com <support@emea.salesforce.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Subject: Salesforce Could Not Create This Lead
To: ""

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

Lead Capture Page: http://www.zzz.php

Record Information:

<LIST OF FIELDS>

To incorporate this lead into salesforce.com you can key in the data above.

If you have any questions, please click on Support at the top right of any page within salesforce.com.

Customer Support
salesforce.com

How do I find out what the names of the standard fields are for this purpose? For instance on the campaign object, I know that the Name field is "cpn1" and that IsActive is "cpn16". I got that by looking in the source code for the edit page. How do I locate the rest? Is there some table for this available anywhere? What about the other objects' standard fields?

Thanks,

David.

I have created a site with a very simple form. It only should creates CampaignMembers but it is failing:

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []

The Site user has profile "Guest User License". I gave him permissions to read and create campaigns but I don't know how to give him permissions to create Campaign members. Any idea?

Thanks!!

• October 27, 2009

I work for a large multi-brnached organization and we have run out of custom fields on Contact and would like to use a corresponding custom object to hold more info. Before doing that, I want to make sure that there will be one and only one record on this new object for each Contact.  To that end, I've put together a very simple trigger to create a corresponding record in a custom object for each of our Contacts.

Everything works aside from populating the Contact__c lookup field on the custom object. I even repeated that command separately (not while making the new record) but it didn't work either. Any ideas on what's wrong?

trigger insertPIOPrec on Contact (before insert, before update) 
{
for(Contact c:Trigger.new)
{
If (c.PI_Ongoing_Participation__c == null){
PI_Ongoing_Participation__c p = new PI_Ongoing_Participation__c(Contact__c = c.Id);
p.Contact__c = c.Id;
insert p;
c.PI_Ongoing_Participation__c = p.Id;
}
else {}
}
}

Also, I'd like to upgrade the code to handle bulk inserts, but had a lot of difficulty figuring out how to do that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

David.

Error when I save a record The trigger is triggered but with an error :  "execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.Exception: Record is read-only: "

I'm trying to make an update after insert. And I'm ADMIN and the record is not read-only. Did anybody had an error like this one ?
  • April 07, 2008
Hi,
       I need to directly Close a Case directly via a Custom-Button, without taking the user to the Close Case Page Layout.

Is it Possible ? if yes, Please guide me for the same..

Thanks in Advance,
Angel..