• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone noticed that when adding e-mails from outlook to SalesForce sometimes it doesn't appear that the message was added? Upon further investigation however the e-mail was added into SF but was added without a due date.  This causes the e-mail to go at the bottom of the activity list instead of at the top where the most recient activities are logged.

I'm not seeing anywhere on the send and add page in Outlook where I can be sure the date is added and this only happens occasionally - normally a date is assigned to the activity automatically.
Has anyone noticed that when adding e-mails from outlook to SalesForce sometimes it doesn't appear that the message was added? Upon further investigation however the e-mail was added into SF but was added without a due date.  This causes the e-mail to go at the bottom of the activity list instead of at the top where the most recient activities are logged.

I'm not seeing anywhere on the send and add page in Outlook where I can be sure the date is added and this only happens occasionally - normally a date is assigned to the activity automatically.