• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We would like to create individual dashboards for each of our Sales Reps so that they can only see their own pipeline and performance.  I am looking for suggestions on the best way to implement these dashboards.  Any ideas?
  • December 12, 2007
We would like to create individual dashboards for each of our Sales Reps so that they can only see their own pipeline and performance.  I am looking for suggestions on the best way to implement these dashboards.  Any ideas?
  • December 12, 2007
I am unable to Clone Rentals, a custom object from the Property management app.  Can I change that?  How do I make a custom button that will clone? 

Also, there is a master-child relationship between Property and Rentals.  Once that relationship is saved, I can't change it.  I can't "unrelate" Property A and Rental A in order to relate Rental A with Property B.  I don't understand why- you can change Contact Owners, Accounts and other lookup relationships...

This is a huge headache when a customer wants to switch from one rental unit to the other.  We have to recreate the entire rental.  (B/c we also can't clone rentals.)

Anyone familiar with this problem? Please advise.