• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!

My company will be implementing Salesforce.com soon, and we are looking to acquire a consultant for its implementation. We currently work with the Creative Manager product, and would be looking to synchronize it through the API and perform other functions as well.

We are in the process of looking into a top partner with Salesforce, but we would like to know if there are any independant consultants available in the area, or who are willing to travel that can still mantain value over going with a larger firm.

Please let me know if you fit the bill or can make a recommendation.

Thank you!
Hello!

My company will be implementing Salesforce.com soon, and we are looking to acquire a consultant for its implementation. We currently work with the Creative Manager product, and would be looking to synchronize it through the API and perform other functions as well.

We are in the process of looking into a top partner with Salesforce, but we would like to know if there are any independant consultants available in the area, or who are willing to travel that can still mantain value over going with a larger firm.

Please let me know if you fit the bill or can make a recommendation.

Thank you!